Privacy Statement - Change History | Kelly
- We updated the Privacy Statement to include references to the California Consumer Privacy Act.
- We updated the Privacy Statement to clarify applicability to Kelly employees.
- We updated the Privacy Statement to inform individuals that we do not collect information related to minors under age 13.
- We updated our Privacy Statement to include references to the United Kingdom separate from references to the European Union or European Economic Area.
- We updated our representative for group countries who are not located in the European Union to our entity located in the Netherlands.
- We updated the Privacy Statement to provide a more layered presentation of information.
- In “Information We Collect” we presented the information in a more user-friendly format.
- We renamed “How We Use the Information” to “Why We Use the Information” and provided additional transparency on Kelly’s use of the information, including easier category groupings.
- We separated out and added information about the standards we use to determine how long data is maintained. This information is now in a separate section called “Retaining Your Information.”
- In “Your Rights and Choices” we created easier groupings for privacy rights based on specific jurisdictions, and provided notification and additional transparency for the rights of those located in the EEA or Switzerland.
- In “Where Your Information May be Shared” we provided additional transparency regarding the potential countries or areas where information may be shared.
- In “Updates to this Privacy Statement” we provided additional clarification on how we would provide notice of significant changes to this Privacy Statement.
- We created a Change History section to show updates to this Privacy Statement.
- We made minor edits for clarity and grammar.
- We updated the Privacy Shield section to provide information about our compliance with the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework.
- In “Where Your Information May Be Shared” we added additional transparency regarding our responsibility for our processor’s actions.
- We updated “Safe Harbor” to “Privacy Shield” and provided information about our compliance with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework.