Kelly® connects talented people to companies that need their skills. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and helping people ditch the script on old ways of thinking to embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. Every day, we make connections that both today’s workers and forward-looking companies need to empower their own growth and advancement.
October 7, 1946
999 W. Big Beaver Rd.
Troy, MI 48084
President & CEO
$5.4 Billion in 2019
Kelly Science, Engineering, Technology & Telecom
Kelly Science, Engineering, Technology & Telecom (SETT) is an award-winning specialist in sourcing superior talent. We partner with our clients, which include 90 of the Fortune 100, to provide a full range of flexible solutions – from contract and direct hire staffing, to business process outsourcing, functional service provider solutions, and project services.
- Our team members are talent and industry insiders whose on-the-job experience in science, engineering, technology and telecommunications helps position our customers for what’s next.
- In 2019, our recruiters connected more than 28,000 science, engineering, technology, and telecommunications professionals to career opportunities at the world’s most innovative companies.
- From autonomous vehicle technologies that are making transportation safer, to more sustainable materials designed with our environment in mind, Kelly Science, Engineering, Technology & Telecom talent is helping build a better future for us all.
D. Hugo Malan
President, Kelly Science, Engineering, Technology & Telecom
Kelly Education helps make institutions of learning—from early childhood education centers, to K-12, through higher education—stronger and more stable for leaders, administrators, professors, teachers and students.
- Founded in 1997, we believe education is the bedrock of thriving communities.
- Lifelong learning takes talent. We are passionate about connecting talent to opportunity at every level, from early childhood, to K-12, through higher education and beyond.
- Serving more than 400 higher education institutions and 4 million preK-12 classrooms across the country, we are ranked the largest and most trusted education workforce solutions provider.
Kelly Professional & Industrial
Trusted by 90 of the Fortune 100, Kelly Professional & Industrial (P&I) is known for going beyond the expected. Delivering specialty at scale, we pair expertise in administrative, finance and industrial staffing with outcome-based solutions such as business process outsourcing and remote-talent contact centers.
- P&I is the largest and longest-standing portfolio of Kelly, placing more than 242,000 workers every year.
- P&I serves job seekers and employers in automotive; oil, gas and energy; finance and accounting; retail and consumer goods; life sciences; and industrial manufacturing.
- P&I leverages deep industry expertise, local market knowledge and global recruiting resources to quickly deliver and scale specialty talent and tailored services for customers.
KellyOCG connects organizations with diverse and talented people to fuel and grow their business. More than 90 percent of Fortune 100® companies place their trust in us to solve their most complex talent needs. We’ve been an industry leader for 73 years and haven’t stopped advancing our workforce solutions since.
- We have the world’s biggest talent network. Our talent supply chain network of over 4,600 global suppliers provides KellyOCG clients access to the right talent to move their business forward.
- We’re a top five Managed Service Provider (MSP) with $9.2 billion in spend under management for some of the world’s largest organizations, including many Fortune 500®.
- We have an impressive global reach supporting clients in leading industries across North America, APAC, and EMEA. But, it’s our ability to understand your business challenges at a local level that sets us apart from the competition.
Kelly International powers the success of organizations in Europe and Mexico through innovative, tech-enabled workforce solutions. We’re obsessed with finding new ways to engage specialist talent across life sciences and other industries, empowering people and businesses to build what’s next.
- As a leading speciality talent provider, we support 90% of leading life sciences organizations, helping them to develop world-changing therapies and devices.
- With over 100,000 temporary, permanent and contract workers placed every year, we understand the changing needs of talent.
- Our extensive resourcing network and forward-thinking approach help us to stand out from the crowd.