A spotlight on diversity and inclusion
Outdated legislation and regulations disproportionately impact underrepresented or marginalized groups. What can we do to provide equal employment opportunities?
- Our CEO, Peter Quigley, signed the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ pledge—confirming our commitment to advancing diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
- We’re using technology across our job postings to facilitate equitable, inclusive language.
- We’ve formed a global inclusion council and affinity groups for Asian & Pacific Islander, Black, Latinx, LGBTQ, women, and millennial employees.
- We’ve joined several other Michigan-based businesses and local organizations in supporting a LGBTQ civil rights initiative, aimed at amending the state’s anti-discrimination law.
- We commissioned a national survey for World Autism Awareness Month and found that Americans overwhelmingly support opening doors to neurodiverse talent. Learn more
We’ve offered eligible employees remote work options since 2016 to promote greater flexibility and personal wellbeing. Leaders should rethink requiring in-person work, and consider how remote work would diversify their talent pool and present more opportunities for inclusion.
80% of Americans agree that individuals on the autism spectrum can perform, and even excel, in specific areas and work environments.
Source = Kelly national survey conducted by Atomik Research, Feb 2021
Our commitment is clear
At Kelly, we won’t rest until more barriers to workforce entry and advancement are undone. The result? A more inclusive workforce where brighter futures are widespread. This commitment requires long-term grit, new thinking, strong partnerships, and bold action.
Join the movement
We’re creating an alliance of like-minded companies, policy groups, and institutions that will change the way companies hire, advance, and help more people thrive. Whether you’re interested in sharing barriers that your team is working to overcome, or ready to explore partnership opportunities, the time for equity at work is now.
If you’re a job seeker, visit myKellyJobs to find your next opportunity.