44% of the Board’s directors are diverse, representing women or diverse members.
91% of employees signed the Code of Business Conduct and Ethics.
88% of employees completed global policy training on business ethics and human rights topics.
Streamlined global policy process into quarterly acknowledgments and integrated trainings.
In 2021 we launched improvements to our Supplier Code of Conduct mid-year, starting with our suppliers with the highest spend and headcount and including changes to how suppliers acknowledge acceptance of each standard.
Recognized in the “Silver” category for the fourth consecutive year by EcoVadis, placing Kelly in the top 1% of companies rated in the industry’s environment category and top 5% in the sustainable procurement category.
Ethics and Business Conduct
With a global outreach in more than 59 countries worldwide, we prioritize integrity across our global operations legally and ethically to guarantee trusted relationships with our employees, partners, and customers. Kelly is committed to operating with integrity, doing the right thing, and strictly upholding regulatory obligations in every country in which we operate. We maintain strong corporate governance practices that guide our values and expectations from all employees in the Code of Business Conduct and Ethics and have extended our business integrity policies and practices to our global network of suppliers through the Supplier Code of Business Conduct.
Any suspected violation should be reported immediately through Kelly Services’ Business Conduct & Ethics Reporting Program.
Communication and reporting
Kelly's external communication channels help us monitor and inform our external audiences, including customers and clients, about our performance.
Corporate Sustainability (CS) Reports
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Reports
Assessments, recognition, and awards
We have adopted international sustainability standards such as GRI, SASB, and UNGC to ensure consistency, accountability, and transparency of our annual goals and impact.
Kelly participates in external assessments such as EcoVadis, CDP, Human Rights Campaign Foundation's Corporate Equality Index (CEI), Responsible Business Alliance (RBA), ISS Corporate Solutions (ICS), and S&P Global Corporate Sustainability Assessment (CSA). These platforms provide us an opportunity to analyze our performance and identify enhancement opportunities while providing a consistent and transparent measurement for the impact of our sustainability and ESG strategy.
- Recognized in the "Silver" category for the fourth consecutive year by EcoVadis, placing Kelly in the top 1% of companies rated in the industry's environment category and top 5% in the sustainable procurement category.
- We participate in the CDP climate questionnaire and our 2021 score places us in the Awareness band with knowledge of impacts on, and of, climate issues.
- For the 5th consecutive year, Kelly received a top score in the Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s 2021 Corporate Equality Index, the nation’s foremost benchmarking survey and report that measures corporate policies and practices related to LGBTQ workplace equality.
- Recognized as one of Forbes's Best Employers for Diversity and Women, 2021.
- Kelly received the 2021 ACE Award as a Corporation of the Year in the Professional Services & Staffing category from the Michigan Minority Supplier Diversity Council (MMSDC).
- Our Absolute Zero program has continued to record the lowest recordable incident rate against the industry standard for the last 10 years, demonstrating Kelly's leadership in occupational health and safety.