Key milestones and figures
All committees of the Board of Directors: Audit, Compensation and Talent Management, and Corporate Governance and Nominating, became fully independent, satisfying Nasdaq requirements for the Board’s guidelines for director independence.
97% of employees signed the Code of Business Conduct and Ethics.
Recognized in the “Silver” category for third consecutive year by EcoVadis, ranking among the top 6% and 91st percentile of companies assessed on environment, labor and human rights, ethics, and sustainable procurement.
44% of the Board of Directors are diverse, representing women or ethnically diverse members.
96% of our suppliers signed the Supplier Code of Conduct.
We adopted an integrated ESG reporting framework to disclose our sustainability performance, in which we aligned to GRI, SASB, and UNGC standards.
Ethics and Business Conduct
We are committed to doing the right thing; conducting ourselves in a legal, ethical, and trustworthy manner; strictly upholding our regulatory obligations in every country in which we operate, and complying with both the letter and spirit of our business policies and values. Our commitment is to remain accountable for our actions and goals.
Any suspected violation should be reported immediately through Kelly Services’ Business Conduct & Ethics Reporting Program.
Communication and reporting
We recognize that communicating and reporting our Corporate Sustainability Strategy performance helps to demonstrate openness and transparency. Our interest is to be accountable and responsible for our actions and reputation. We are committed to having continual communications with our interest groups so that we can implement diverse communication channels to inform internal and external stakeholders about our performance. In 2018, Kelly adopted the GRI Standards methodology for progress reporting on sustainability performance.
Corporate Sustainability (CS) Reports
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Reports
Assessments, recognition, and awards
We have adopted international sustainability standards such as GRI, SASB, and UNGC to ensure consistency, accountability, and transparency of our annual goals and impact.
We also participate in external assessments such as EcoVadis, CDP, Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s Corporate Equality Index (CEI), Responsible Business Alliance (RBA), and ISS Corporate Solutions (ICS) which measures our sustainability performance and provides recommendations on our strategy implementation.
- Our 2020 EcoVadis score places our company in the “Silver” category of suppliers; we have been recognized in the top six percent and 91st percentile of companies in our industry assessed on environment, labor and human rights, ethics, and sustainable procurement.
- We participate in the CDP climate questionnaire and are proud that our environmental performance ranks well above the industry average.
- For the 4th consecutive year, Kelly received a top score in the Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s 2021 Corporate Equality Index, the nation’s foremost benchmarking survey and report that measures corporate policies and practices related to LGBTQ workplace equality.
- Kelly received Class 1 honors from the National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC) as a 2020 Corporation of the Year.
- Kelly received the 2020 ACE Award as a Corporation of the Year in the Professional Services & Staffing category from the Michigan Minority Supplier Diversity Council (MMSDC).
- Our Absolute Zero program recorded the lowest recordable incident rate in our history.