Health & Safety - Company Information | Kelly
Health and Safety
It is the policy of Kelly Services, Inc. to promote workplace health and safety. Our vision to provide the world’s best workforce solutions requires us to pursue continuous improvement toward Absolute Zero – zero on-the-job accidents, zero on-the-job injuries, and zero on-the-job illnesses. Each of us must take personal responsibility for our own safety and the safety of our co-workers and those for whom we are responsible.
Safe behavior requires an alignment of interests with our customers, employees and suppliers. We expect all Kelly customers, employees, contractors and suppliers to:
- Comply with, if not exceed, all applicable safety, health, and security regulations;
- Promote a culture that fosters open dialog on working conditions;
- Hold all employees personally responsible for safety and health compliance;
- Engage in collaborative and effective safety partnerships, and
- Continually assess worksites to ensure a safe work environment.
Ensuring workplace safety and health must be constants in our business. We shall pursue nothing less than Absolute Zero.
President and CEO